If I’m short and stocky, what the hell are you?
– David R. Salowe, MD, FACP
I’ve read a lot of books in my day, but this is definitely the most recent!
– Steve Max – professional Simon Sez caller
Not since I penned “Yellow River”, has an author so eloquently described my favorite topic as does Larry in his first chapter, “Urine For An Adventure”.
– I. P. Daily – noted author
Readers have said:
- I thought it was great. I’d be lying in bed reading it and all of a sudden would burst out laughing.
- A hilariously funny read! You’ll laugh…you’ll cry…you’ll pay much more attention to what you eat…
My book club will enjoy discussing Larry Osman’s themes and character development, as well as the merits of always keeping an empty water bottle handy on long car rides.
- Loved this book. I laughed so hard I cried thru half of it. Larry has a wonderful way of looking at some of lifes moments and telling the story for all to enjoy. Read some of the chapters to my kids and sister and they were equally entertained. Don’t hesitate to get this one!
- Terrific book!! It’s one you can’t put down and you’ll want to read again and again. The stories are down to earth, outrageously funny and make you think about the stupid things you did growing up, in college, with your kids, etc. Some great vacation ideas to boot!